skip to Main Content

Sea View Project in Kyrenia Esentepe Region

Starting from
$ 135975
1+0

Details

PROPERTY TYPE
For Sale
PROPERTY CATEGORY
Bungalow

Property No

YP110

Number of Rooms

1+0

Bathroom

1

Price Qualifier

Guide Price

m² (Gross)

49

Overview

A brand new project located in the Esentepe Bahçeli area on the east coast of Kyrenia, only a 5-minute walk from the sea. The project offers a magnificent uninterrupted sea view as well as a unique mountain view.

This project/resort consists of 175 residences with 3 different property designs, including spacious studios, incredible 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, magnificent bungalows where the contractor’s signature natural stone walls blend harmoniously with nature. environment.

Oasis is just a 10-minute drive from Korineum, the 18-hole international Golf Course with a professional PGA rating, and a 25-minute drive from Kyrenia, with its leading restaurants, shopping experiences, sports clubs and cultural attractions. 30% down payment and the remaining 70% can be paid in 28 monthly installments.

Amenities

gym
Close to Gym
Mountain View
Seaview
Close to the beach
Common pool
Kids pool
restorant
Back To Top
Open chat
💬 Need help?
Hello 👋
Can we help you?