skip to Main Content

Flat and villa project with sea and mountain views in Esentepe region

Esentepe
Starting from
$ 221925
1+0

Details

PROPERTY TYPE
For Sale
PROPERTY CATEGORY
Project

Property No

YP123

Number of Rooms

1+0

Bathroom

1

m² (Gross)

38

Floor

1

Number of Floors

2

Price Qualifier

Guide Price

Overview

This new project design naturally brings together comfort, peace and entertainment. It consists of studio flats, 1+1 loft flats, 2+1, 3+1 flats and 3&4 room twin villas with extraordinary sea and mountain views.

The project, which consists of a total area of 53,495 m2 and a total of 213 units, also includes common-use pools, large green areas, children’s playgrounds, walking paths, Restaurant-Bar and Pool Bar.

The architectural design focused on environmentally friendly materials, used sustainable techniques and created a plan in touch with nature.

The first phase of the project is being prepared for turnkey delivery in October 2025, the second phase in December 2025 and the third phase in April 2026.

The project opens its doors to offer a quality life in a peaceful environment.

The project offers easy payment of 35% in the contract, the remaining 65% in monthly or quarterly installments until turnkey delivery.

Contact us to take your place in the project and for detailed information.

Amenities

7/24 Security Service
Balcony
In Site
Monthly Maintenance Fee
Mountain View
Seaview
Semi-Detached Villa
Common pool
Open air sport Facilities
restorant

Location

ESENTEPE
Back To Top
Open chat
💬 Need help?
Hello 👋
Can we help you?