skip to Main Content

Brand New Villa Project in Iskele Otuken Area

Starting from
$ 717975
3+1

Details

PROPERTY TYPE
For Sale
PROPERTY CATEGORY
Project

Property No

YP108

Number of Rooms

3+1

Bathroom

3

m² (Gross)

212

Price Qualifier

Guide Price

Overview

Our villa project, which is only 600 meters from the sea in the Iskele Otuken area, consists of a total of 18 villas. Our project, which will be delivered in February 2025, will be built on an area of 13000 m2. Payment plan: 35% down payment, the remaining 65% will be completed in 24 monthly installments until the end of the project. In cash payments, the villas can be delivered in 12 months, and if a deposit is made, the flight ticket and accommodation will be covered by us.

Amenities

Aluminium windows
Balcony
Swimming pool
Open air sport Facilities
özel bahçe
Back To Top
Open chat
💬 Need help?
Hello 👋
Can we help you?