skip to Main Content

Bungalow Project for Sale in Yenibogazici Region

Starting from
$ 407525
2+1

Details

PROPERTY TYPE
For Sale
PROPERTY CATEGORY
Bungalow

Property No

YP107

Number of Rooms

2+1

Bathroom

1

m² (Gross)

120

Number of Floors

1

Price Qualifier

Guide Price

Overview

The new project consisting of 2+1, 3+1 and 4+1 bungalows in the Yeniboğaziçi region of Famagusta.. Our project, located 1200 meters from the sea, consists of 36 bungalows. Private pool will be in the standard in our bungalows located on plots between 430-450 m2.

After 40% down payment, the remaining 60% will be completed by the end of the project. After the deposit of our villas, which will be delivered in May 2024, is paid, in case of cash payment, flight tickets and accommodation will be covered by us.

Amenities

Asphalt Road
Close to mainstreet
Close to playground
Concrete
Swimming pool
Nature view
Back To Top
Open chat
💬 Need help?
Hello 👋
Can we help you?